Let me tell you that if there’s anything harder than gaining healthy muscle mass, it’s maintaining healthy muscle mass. You scrutinize everything you eat, questioning “How does this benefit me?” You become a predator on the hunt for more protein in any form; you simply cannot consume enough.
Today’s recipe is to try to give us a healthy, delicious tasting meal that delivers over 70g of protein per serving! Sweet damn that’s good!
Greek Yogurt Chicken
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 cup of greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Juice of one lemon
- Mix greek yogurt, oregano, basil, garlic, salt, pepper and juice of lemon
- Clean chicken breasts and coat with 1/2 of greek yogurt mixture
- Marinate in refrigerator for 1-4 hours
- Place coated chicken breasts into baking dish. Bake chicken at 375 degrees for 35 minutes
- Bake in broiler for an additional 5 minutes, until lightly browned
- Cover with greek yogurt mixture
Serve with healthy sides like asparagus, green beans, salad, mashed potatoes for a heavy, healthy and satisfying meal.