There must always be a balance in life. It can’t always be all work, always discipline. That’s enough to drive me insane. Me too.
- the biggest strawberries you can find
- at least 70% dark chocolate
- preferred alcohols (I used vanilla vodka and Godiva liquer)
- Cut the point off the strawberry so it can stand on its own. The melted chocolate will help with this
- Melt chocolate over low heat on your stove
- Hull out the strawberries with a paring knife or grapefruit spoon, but not too thin that they collapse
- Dip in chocolate
- Freeze the strawberries to keep them sturdy and to keep your drink cold
- Let thaw for a few minutes to avoid chipped teeth
- Fill with alcohol (and even left over chocolate)
- If you’re really feeling fancy, top with whipped cream
Not something to partake in every day, but hey, if you’re going to indulge, indulge well.