I looked down at the contract again. It was signed Miranda Tenoba, a capsuleer Hauler pilot whom had not only decided to hopefully donate a Navy Comet to the Advent Celebration if it was within her means, but also had a “mystery ship” enroute to me in Dal.
She had decided even I deserved a Christmas gift.
I smiled. That smile remained all day.
ADVENT DAY 23
PRIZE: Well, these last two days we’ve got a lot of stuff to give away still. Here’s the list:
- $100 Racial Theme Pack from the EVE Online Store
- Mystery Fit Retribution
- 1 Dramiel
- 1 Rupture
- T2 Shield Purgers Arbitrator
- 1 Scythe
- 1 Rifter
- 1 Year Free Hosting at LoneTrek hosting
- 20,000 units winner choice federation navy hybrid charges
- 1 Ishkur Assault ship
- 500 million ISK (100 million part of Dec 21st prize)(100 million part of Dec 22nd prize)
- Cameo Appearance in a fiction piece by Hallan Turrek
- Cameo Appearance in a fiction piece by Roc Wieler
- 1 Cynabal
- ` PLEX care of CCP
- 1 Navy Comet
TASK: The last two days before Christmas are upon us! I hope everyone has finished their shopping! In fact, why don’t you share with us one of your most dreadfully funny Christmas shopping experiences with us! That’s an order, pilot.
Post your entry in the comments below, or email me at email@example.com. I will announce today’s winner at 10 PM EST.
Congratulations to Idemus, whom has won the following:
- 100 million ISK
- Navy Comet Blueprint Copy
- Ishkur Assault ship
- Cameo appearance in a fiction piece by Hallan Turrek
Wow, what a prize pack!