One of my favourite ships to fly, the Stabber. A fleet of Stabbers can be devastating. Never underestimate Minmatar engineering.
Granted, we’re not building spaceships today, and these Stabbers are nowhere near as good for your health, but sometimes it’s good just to have a little fun, and these Stabbers deliver, with pictures!
- 1 package all beef wieners
- 1 package multi-grain spaghetti
- thickly cut the wieners
- in a large pot, bring water to a boil
- stab individual strands of spaghetti through the wiener chunks (see image at bottom of post)
- place Stabber in pot. Cook until soft.
Doesn’t really get much simpler. Enjoy!