I try not to take my current station in life for granted. I acutely remember what it was like to have nothing – to live by the meekest means, stretching everything as far as possible because you never knew what was coming next, if anything. To be able to survive no matter what is the greatest of strengths. I should make that a rule.
I put my glass down on the table to jot that snippet to memory before I forgot. The glass was cool from the ice it contained, but dripped sweat along its rim from the external heat. The lime and water mixture inside was something I had survived on in the worst of times, and still something I was fond of in the best of times. Another reminder to never take things for granted.
- 1 bottle of Rose’s Lime Cordial
- 18 packets stevia OR 3/4 cup sugar OR 9 tsp of honey
- 3 x 2 L juice containers
- Pour 1/3 of the lime cordial into each container.
- Use 6 packets of stevia OR 1/4 cup of sugar OR 3 tsp of honey in each container.
- Fill the containers with water and shake thoroughly.
This is a cheap, refreshing summer drink that will last you a long time and requires very little effort.