Whether you serve it in a wrap, a lettuce cup, or on whole grain toast, you’re going to enjoy this immensely.
I just awesomed all over the place.
AVOCADO EGG SALAD
- 4 large hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 4 hard-boiled egg whites, chopped
- 1 medium avocado, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 tbsp light mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp fat-free plain yogurt
- 1/2 tablespoon finely chopped chives
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Kosher salt
- pinch freshly ground pepper
- Combine the egg yolks with the avocado, light mayo, yogurt, chives, vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Mash with a fork.
- Combine with egg whites and adjust salt as needed.
Calories: 154.7 • Fat: 11.7 g • Protein: 9.3 g • Carb: 4.6 g • Fiber: 3 g • Sugar: 0.5 g
Sodium: 132 mg (without salt)