To some of you ladies, the idea of mixing a beverage with yogurt and freezing it sounds ridiculously simple. I get that. What you may be failing to visualize, however, is a gathered crew of brave Minmatar aboard a Stabber class cruiser, deep in lowsec, enjoying that same treat they prepared with their own hands. The other visual, of course, is how absolutely hilarious that was to see with my own two eyes.
GREEK YOGURT POPSICLES
- 32 ounces greek yogurt, flavoured or plain. Plain greek yogurt offers more protein per serving which is always important.
- 6 ounces beverage. Orange Juice, Apple juice, dark chocolate almond milk, coconut milk. It’s all good.
- Stir all the ingredients together.
- Spoon into popsicle molds or small waxed paper cups.
- Insert wooden craft sticks in the center of each popsicle if you’re not using popsicle molds (we didn’t have any on the Stabber).
- Freeze about 2 to 3 hours depending on the size of the popsicle.
I had been buying some of these although I’m definitely going to start making them on our own, thank you!
Great idea! I’ll be sure to do this with my daughter, I’m sure she’ll love them!
No dietary comments on this Roc (Grams of fat/protein etc?)
It varies based in ingredients. Yogurt can be fat free, 15 – 18 G protein.