I’ve had several people ask me why 30 days as an introduction to healthy living? There are countless answers.
- Many of us collect bi-weekly paycheques. This gives a chance to establish proper spending patterns on groceries
- 30 days is enough for one to break and rebuild their belief system
- It is enough time for the body to be shocked, to earn muscle memory, to grow into healthy living patterns
- It provides time to fail, to pick ourselves up, to be consistent and form life long habits
- It gives me a chance to evaluate who is serious and who is not
- It gives every body the same starting foundation to build upon
I have the harder part of the bargain really. You have 30 days to impress yourself, to let your own brain and body know how serious you are. Should you succeed, I pledge the next 11 months to proving to you I am worthy of your time, that I can help you reach your goals.
It’s never easy, for you or me, everyone is unique. As such, what we will accomplish together is unique. I believe we can do this. You need to believe it to.
So why 30 days? My question and answer are the same. Why not?