There comes a point in your life when you get tired of hearing people tell you they don’t have the time to do things that took you little to no effort at all. One of those is breakfast. I’ve heard every excuse. Let me crush yours now.
- 4 eggs
- 2 egg whites
- whatever the hell you want
- preheat oven to 350 F
- slightly grease a muffin pan using coconut oil or other healthy alternative
- chop up a bunch of different vegetables and optionally cheeses (if you’re eating dairy)
- mix eggs and egg whites in a blender (or a manly whisk as suggested by Knug)
- pour mixture over each muffin area of pan
- bake for 10 – 12 minutes or until eggs look cooked
As always, enjoy!