Dear gods, if your a chocolate fiend, you will fall head over heels in love with this dessert.
PALEO, GLUTEN FREE & DAIRY FREE – There are few things better than the warm molten center of this chocolate bomb, paired with a cool dairy free ice-cream the combination is an orgy in your mouth. This is a great dessert if your having people over for dinner as they are individual portions and can be made prior to serving – all you have to do is pop them in the oven for a short 7 minutes & voilá!
MAKES FOUR BOMBS
- 120g 85% dark chocolate
- 4 tbs coconut oil(plus extra for ramekins)
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- pinch of sea salt
- 1 tbs cocoa powder
- 1 tbs coconut flour(plus extra to line ramekins)
- preheat the oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- Grease the ramekins with the coconut oil and line with coconut flour. This part is essential if you want to remove the chocolate bombs from the ramekins.
- In a heat proof bowl melt the dark chocolate with the coconut oil and leave to cool slightly.
- In a medium sized bowl whisk the eggs, vanilla & salt together. Beat for at lease 5 minutes until pale in colour and frothy.
- Add the melted chocolate and coconut oil to the egg mixture and stir to combine.
- Finally mix in the coconut flour and cocoa powder.
- Spoon about a tablespoon and a half of the mixture into each ramekin, smoothing out the tops with a wet spoon.
- Place in the oven for 7 minutes until the surface is fully cooked, when you press down in the center it should feel a little squidgy.
- Leave to stand for one minute and then invert them onto a plate.
- Sprinkle with a little cocoa powder and serve with berries of your choice.
That sensation in your pants? That’s an erection. You’re welcome.