Everyone has a certain food they just crave. For me, it’s eggs; I can’t get enough of them. A high protein source of omegas, wrapped up in an easy to cook, versatile little package. There are so many ways to eat eggs that I could never tire of them.
Today, we’re going to look at another simple to prepare, quick to cook, healthy way to improve your nutrition.
EGGS, NOW WITH SALSA!
- 2 large grade A eggs (I use Nature Egg Omega Pro)
- 1/4 cup egg whites ( I use Nature Egg Simply Egg Whites)
- 1/4 cup salsa (I use Old El Paso Thick and Chunky Hot)
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- black pepper to taste
- In a bowl, mix eggs, egg whites and salsa together
- In a frying pan, melt coconut oil
- Cook eggs over medium heat until slightly brown at the edges
- Serve. sprinkling black pepper to taste
- 30 seconds to mix
- 3 minutes to cook
Forgive the image today. Breakfast was so completely delicious I forgot to take the picture until I was almost done eating.