Welcome to the first installment of the EVE Blog Banter, the monthly EVE Online blogging extravaganza created by CrazyKinux. The EVE Blog Banter involves an enthusiastic group of gaming bloggers, a common topic within the realm of EVE Online, and a week to post articles pertaining to the said topic. The resulting articles can either be short or quite extensive, either funny or dead serious, but are always a great fun to read! Any questions about the EVE Blog Banter should be directed here. Check out other EVE Blog Banter articles at the bottom of this post!
This month’s topic comes to us from PsycheDiver: Ambulation: What are your hopes for your avatar and new functionality of stations?
Things had changed again recently. The stations are more crowded. There are more and more capsuleers crowding them. More and more immature egos to deal with. I am sure it’s just a phase. It will pass.
To be fair, I can mostly ignore the newer pilots swinging their genitals around, virtually pissing on themselves and each other to mark their territory. I think it’s good that things have gotten busier.
I love women. All varieties: fat, thin, short, tall, fair, dark, doesn’t matter to me. What amazes me is that I’ve never noticed how large breasted and perfectly built most capsuleers are before.
I finally have gotten to put faces to names, especially of those I’ve killed. It’s a helluva lot more satisfying than simply watching their ship break apart. It bothers me a little though, that even in the midst of this war, stations allow any race, any faction to dock and enjoy their hospitality. It makes me sick to see Amarr in a Minmatar station. Send them to their own bloody space.
If I really need to get away and am not assigned to active militia duty, I retire in the new Freeform Industries Corporate HQ. The contractors they hired really did a nice job renovating the place. They even put in a private bar. I like to think it was for me, but know better.
And I suppose more people around has brought better shopping. You should see some of the clothes I’ve bought recently. I mean, do you have any idea how hard it is to find soft leather assless chaps?
Yes, things have changed. But the more things change, the more they stay the same. I’ll still be sitting here, enjoying my drinks, enjoying this life of mine, hoping not to scare away all the ladies.
- CrazyKinux’s Musing: Exotic Dancers, Corporate Meetings & more
- The Wandering Druid of Tranquility: Ambulation – what I hope to see
- Semper EVE: Ambulation and Me
- Roc’s Ramblings: Blog Banter #1 – Ambulation
- The Ralpha Dogs: Ambulation/Walking in Stations: A “Second Life” for EVE?
- Drunk in Space: Look at how much weight he put on…
- Diving into PsycheDiver’s Psyche: Ambulation and Her
- Inner Sanctum of the Ninveah: Eve Blog Banter – Ambulation
- I am Keith Neilson: Going For A Stroll Through EVE
- Life in Low Sec: Ambulation Fantasies
- Shahirs Journey: Hopes for Ambulation
- A Mule in EVE: Ambulation
- Protosolus: EVE: Gawking in Stations
- One Man, One Ship: Ambulation
- Achernar: Avatars in a spaceships game
- The Shard: Ambulation
- Mad Rant: Saturday Night Fever
- I May Find Peace Within The Emptiness…: Walking Around…